Your PIN is a code created of four numbers. You will need your PIN while you draw money from an ATM or while you will pay with your card in a store. You can click your app and choose in your card menu “change password” and so you can create or change the PIN of your insha-card.
For security reasons should the rules below considered:
• The password should consist of 4 numbers.
• Informations like birth date should not be prefered.
• Informations like zip code or address should not be prefered.
• Follow up numbers like 1111 should not be prefered.
• Sequences of numbers like 1234 should not be prefered.
• Your password should not create of numbers between 1900 and 2000.
• If your PIN gets not accepted, please try to create another one.